Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Terrible Three's ????




I don't know what the heck has happened since Kaleb turned 3, but life seems so much harder lately!

He used to be able to play independently while I got stuff done around the house. Now...he needs someone with him CONSTANTLY! And that someone usually means me!

Our house is a total disaster. I am embarrassed even when the babysitter comes over. With 2 dogs, 1 cat, a teenager and a little boy, our house is a pile of pet hair and dirt!

I just feel like I don't/can't accomplish anything. I almost feel like a prisoner to Kaleb's wants/needs for attention/companionship.

PLEASE tell me this will pass. I am starting to countdown the days until preschool starts. I am relieved that I signed him up for 3 days a week instead of 2! I feel guilty for even admitting that. I love him more than words can even express, and yet I feel like I am constantly looking forward to the next break from him.


Hmmppph!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Well I'm happy to hear that I'm not the only one that hates the 3s....

Jack's got the 3sDisease too.

Hang in there...