Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back in the Solution

A long time ago, a friend challenged a group of us to do a good deed every day and not tell anybody about it. Just to keep it between me and God. It is actually really hard to do (at least for me).

So, I tried to do it. It didn't have to be a colossal deed, just something to help another person. Once in a while the opportunity to do a really good one popped up.

I realized I haven't done it in a while. I mean, I've done some good deeds but I always end up telling someone (usually Keith).

Last night I decided to get back to it. I need to get back into gratitude for all of the amazing things in my life. And there are so many.

The opportunity presented itself clear as day, and I jumped at it.

And I felt better. Grateful. Loving.

Now, the trick is to stay this way.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow! That is quite a challenge - I'm going to try it.

Good luck to you - I know you can do it.