Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Little Casanova

If ever a little boy was in the Freudian stage, it is Kaleb right now. He loooooves me...I mean, he is really in love with me.

And I love it. Yep, it makes my heart melt.

These are a few "Kalebisms" that have come out of his mouth in the past week:

"Mommy, you're soooo pretty." (btw, he said this to me about half an hour after I rolled out of bed...bonus points!)
"mmmm, Mommy you smell so good"
"Mommy, when I get bigger you can be my girl, ok? I don't want to get married and have kids; you can just be my girl." (sounds good to me!)

Kaleb, I'm not sure where you learned these lines, but keep 'em coming!



3 comments:

Cindy said...

Perhaps a loving Daddy is being an example . . . or a loving big brother . . . or a mommy who loves him more that life itself . . . it doesn't really matter . . . just enjoy! xoxo

Kristi said...

Kaleb is the cutest.

I thought I would share an interesting coversation I heard in the car today.

Lexi is telling Haley : one time, mommy and I took a shower together. and we fell in love.

Me in the front seat (in my head) WHHHHHHHATTTT??

Curtis (beside me whispering) don't say a word...don't say a word...don't say a word.

Hahaha. I love kids. Apparently, both of our kids are in love with us. :)

Missy Y said...

I went to write something on your FB page today and you were gone! Have you left the FB coop? Hope you are well, I would love your e-mail address so I can still keep in touch. Mine is missyby@gmail.com. XOXO
Missy