Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kalebisms

I have been meaning to keep a list of the funny things that come out of Kaleb's mouth. I have no idea where he learns these expressions, but lately he is full of them. We call them "Kalebisms." Here are just a few:

*I was telling Kaleb about my day and he said, "hmm, that's interesting."

*I told Kaleb he couldn't actually climb walls like Spiderman and he said, "oooh, can't I?"

*Kaleb and Kyle were floating on a raft in the pool. He put both arms under his head and said, "this is the life."

*I asked Kaleb what he wanted for breakfast. He rolled his eyes, sighed, and said, "I ALREADY told you! Aren't you listening?"


3 comments:

Cindy said...

You have got to write everything down or you will forget it . . . blogging is a great way to keep up . . . Kaleb is a quick one . . . keep 'em coming . . . xoxo

Heidi said...

Love that little guy!

Jack really loves being in class together with Kaleb - I think they're quite similar. : )

hbmommy said...

I know! All I hear about is "Jack Goble"...so I guess that means you're exhausted, too!