Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I exposed myself today.....


Have you ever had a really, really, very bad day? A day when you feel like you are crawling out of your skin and everyone needs to just stay out of your way?
Today was one of those days. Kaleb and I were getting ready to take a walk. He was on the front step with the front door open. Corkie had been antagonizing the dogs, and they were going berserk....jumping up on the back door and barking.
I could not take it anymore. I started screaming like a lunatic at them. For added emphasis I kicked one of Kaleb's toys.
Then it happened...I walked out the front door to join Kaleb and saw him. My neighbor. Standing in front of our fence, mouth open, staring at me like I was crazy.
I am totally embarrassed.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

oh dear... who hasn't had a day when they've said or done something that they wished they hadn't? Don't be too hard on yourself - you're human. And it probably did look kind of funny. :)